Course Duration: 60 hour
Who Should Attend: This course is designed for multinational executives who want to expand the opportunities for their company and for anyone who wants to give it a more useful approach to learning a new language. In this course students will work all 4 disciplines (writing, speaking, reading and listening) with vocabulary, newspaper articles and cultural clues that will help them in work context.
Pre-requisite: Knowledge of Spanish for business will be required// Spanish level A1
- Introduction: Brief revision of Spanish for business level 1.
- Lesson 1: Business and leisure: Present verb “gustar”, imperatives, comparatives, describe and compare, talk about future plans, consultant doubts by phone, ask and grant permission, to book a hotel
- Lesson 2: to be success in the workplace: Present perfect, DO/IO, still/yet, give opinion about some topics, how to express your disagree, how to write a official document, request to repeat the information
- Lesson 3: Private, public companies and NGO´s: Remote past, talk about situations what happened in the past, how to organize a speech, how to add information in a conversation/exposition, how to ask information in a insurance company, different kinds of companies
- Lesson 4: businessmen: from anonymity to recognition: Past, how to express conclusions, contrast between remote past and past, talk about pas in different order, must, have to….how to change an appointment, how to ask about a job interview, job interviews, introduction letter…